sales supervisor f/m
In 2003, Barbara Boccara & Sharon Krief, entrepreneurs and creatives, took on the challenge of creating ba&sh and its ideal wardrobe where all women could express themselves with modernity, simplicity and chic.
ba&sh has always been driven by a bold spirit of sisterhood, the pillar of its motto "Born collective". With nearly 300 points of sale worldwide and a presence in more than 40 countries on all continents, ba&sh is experiencing rapid international expansion.
In May 2022, the brand welcomed the acquisition of a stake by the French fund HLD alongside the historical shareholders, thus continuing its ambitious development. A reference in "smart-fashion", ba&sh is at the forefront of innovation and is multiplying its responsible commitments. Much more than a brand, ba&sh is a dynamic company, which wishes to cover the social, environmental and societal issues of tomorrow through its BLOSSOM programme.
In less than five years ba&sh has opened more than 35 points of sale in the US and Canada and is planning to expand even more. The North America Business Unit is a key priority for the Group. Sales level (retail, web, wholesale in an omnichannel organization) is already significant and growth perspective is still huge
ba&sh is looking for talented new recruits to join the team and embark in the journey of expanding the brand. Are you ready for a new challenge?
Descriptif du poste
ba&sh is seeking a full-time Sales Supervisor. As part of the ba&sh team you will be expected to help develop the brand with dedication, enthusiasm, and elegance. You must be a role model on selling floor. You will be reporting to the Area Manager.
YOU NEED TO …
· Have 2-3 years prior fashion retail experience in a high-end environment
· Demonstrate outstanding customer service
· Show strong styling and merchandising skills
· Be a fashion expert with impeccable presentation and good personality
· Have good communication skills both verbal and written
· Be a WeChat, Little Red app and Weibo user would be a plus
· Be dynamic and proactive
· Be a team player
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
· Maximize sales profits
· Responsible for opening and closing the store in absence of management
· Execute and enforce all store procedures and policies in the absence of store management
· Continuously motivate sales staff to meet assigned sales and productivity goals
· Ensure the highest level of customer service is provided
· Manage client database and utilize information to increase sales and client contact
· Implement and maintain all merchandising directives and ensure execution of effective merchandising strategies
WE OFFER YOU…
· Take part in the expansion of a dynamic brand in a fashion entrepreneurial environment
· Career growth opportunities for advancement
· Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
· 401K Savings Plan
· Generous shopping discount
· Vacation / Time-off Benefit
ba&sh is waiting for you!
At ba&sh, we believe that diversity is a strength, and we are committed to cultivating it. Diversity in all its forms (gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs, sexual orientation…) enriches the exchanges and the working environment, thus promoting the development of the company & of each of the individuals who compose it. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified and competent candidates.
We are committed to continuing to move towards an ever more inclusive ba&sh, where every employee develops a strong sense of belonging. If you are interested in joining a growing brand with a real philosophy, send us your application.
Vente en boutique
Premiers ambassadeurs, les équipes de vente sont au cœur de l’activité de la marque. Passionnées, elles travaillent au quotidien pour conseiller nos clients, les aider à trouver toujours des silhouettes belles, bien et ba&sh, tout simplement. Organiser la vie du point de vente pour en faire un véritable lieu d'échanges où toutes les femmes se sentent comme chez elles. Un service bienveillant, une expérience client unique qui appellent à la fidélisation. La satisfaction client, tel est le challenge de ces équipes !