sales assistant - 24hrs – kings road
In 2003, Barbara Boccara & Sharon Krief, entrepreneurs and creatives, took on the challenge of creating ba&sh and its ideal wardrobe where all women could express themselves with modernity, simplicity and chic.
ba&sh has always been driven by a bold spirit of sisterhood, the pillar of its motto "Born collective". With nearly 300 points of sale worldwide and a presence in more than 40 countries on all continents, ba&sh is experiencing rapid international expansion.
In May 2022, the brand welcomed the acquisition of a stake by the French fund HLD alongside the historical shareholders, thus continuing its ambitious development. A reference in "smart-fashion", ba&sh is at the forefront of innovation and is multiplying its responsible commitments. Much more than a brand, ba&sh is a dynamic company, which wishes to cover the social, environmental and societal issues of tomorrow through its BLOSSOM programme.
Descriptif du poste
The sales advisor, who is in direct contact with the customer, is the brand’s ambassador.
They know its story, its codes, its silhouettes and its range in depth.
The way they receive the customer, their ability to understand what the client expects, and their pertinent advice all encourage customer loyalty. This enables them to keep on developing their sales figures and their client file.
They promote a high-end image of the brand both internally and externally.
· Sales activities
- Open/close the cash desk
- Welcome customers
- Ask for and understand what the customer needs
- Have an in-depth knowledge of products, silhouettes, bests and the range
- Meet the customers’ expectations through a range of products
- Collect payment
- Have an in-depth knowledge of our omnichannel tools: OSI, OMS
- Encourage loyalty (customer files...): CRM, Clienteling
- Taking leave
· Presentation and day-to-day management of the point of sale
- Organise products in accordance with the merchandising guidelines
- Keep the point of sale clean and attractive
· Stock management
- Take delivery of goods (check quantity and quality, etc.) and manage transfers
- Attach anti-theft tags to items ready for sale
- Place the items on the sales floor or in the stock room according to the guidelines
- Keep an eye on the merchandise to discourage shop lifting
- Participate in stocktaking
- Let the manager know about any possible stock differences
· Participate in the day-to-day management of the point of sale
- Open and close the point of sale
- Participate, under the supervision of a manager, in administrative tasks: filing, sending of documents and other information to head office
Skills required for the position
· In-depth knowledge of KPIs
- Average basket
- Conversion rate
· Hard skills/Ability
- Have an in-depth knowledge of ba&sh’s sales technique and sales ceremony, the spontaneous approach, complementary sales and how to encourage customers to return
- Know how to apply procedures and guidelines
· Soft skills
- Presentation that reflects the brand’s image
- Strong and upbeat interpersonal skills
- Ability to listen and speak
- Strength of conviction
- Resilient and dynamic
Conseiller.ère de Vente & Premier.ère Vendeur.euse
Premiers ambassadeurs, les équipes de vente sont au cœur de l’activité de la marque. Passionnées, elles travaillent au quotidien pour conseiller nos clients, les aider à trouver toujours des silhouettes belles, bien et ba&sh, tout simplement. Organiser la vie du point de vente pour en faire un véritable lieu d'échanges où toutes les femmes se sentent comme chez elles. Un service bienveillant, une expérience client unique qui appellent à la fidélisation. La satisfaction client, tel est le challenge de ces équipes !